stacieeelovesit



Very Simple Rules:
1. Be My Follower
2. Post a comment below stating "Enter Me!" (1 entry per person)
3. Please leave an email address where I can contact you if you win
Optional:
4. If you would like to spread the word and post a link on your blog, you will get 2 entries!
If you do this, please provide link in your comment.
(you do not need to comment twice, I will know)

1 Lucky Winner will be chosen randomly
*Please make sure you meet all three criterias, or else entry will not be considered.

Good Luck Guys!
(Ends : October 13th 2009 )

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The Hungry Asian


It's the first giveaway from The Hungry Asian. Wow!!



Here is how to enter:

First entry (mandatory)

* You must be a follower
* Leave me a comment on this post saying you are a follower (just make sure I can find your email address)

Second entry (optional)

* Post about the giveaway on your blog, and leave a comment with a link.
* If you do not have a blog you can tweet about my giveaway and let me know in the comments.
* This second entry is one or the other. If you don't have a blog or use twitter, I don't know what to say!

(Ends : Friday, October 16th 2009)